With the goals of understanding the history, research, and practical application of creativity studies, students will examine where creativity comes from, what encourages it, and how it can be applied to practical, everyday circumstances. Guided by Saybrook faculty mentors, students will develop goals based on their personal Creativity Studies objectives. Students in this Ph.D. program will learn how to:
- The importance of nurturing creativity has been widely recognized in various organizations and is being used for everything from enhancing performance to promoting better health outcomes.
- Understand, critically analyze, and conduct psychological research
- Promote life-enhancing change
- Bring innovation and creativity into research, work, and personal choices
- Combine critical and empathic realization and expansion of consciousness
Our Creativity Studies Ph.D. graduates work in a variety of settings, including private practice, schools and universities, community health centers, hospitals, nursing homes, prisons, the juvenile justice system, substance abuse clinics, corporate offices, non-profit organizations, and the government. Many have founded their own companies, and hundreds are successfully published authors.
Depending on their professional interests, students may develop applicable lifetime skills such as the ability to :
- Work within corporations and other organizations to facilitate organizational creativity
- Use Professional creativity coaching, training, or consulting
- Research, write, and present work in academic and consulting environments
- Add expressive arts techniques to their clinical repertoire
一区二区三区高清视频|国产女人 四虎www4hv|巨乳童颜 www,4hvMore program information can be found in our .