Students must provide documentation of the disability, which should include appropriate diagnostic testing and a recommendation form prepared by qualified personnel outside of Saybrook University. “Reasonable accommodations” will be determined by Saybrook staff in consultation with the student, faculty and/or staff member. Accommodations are not retroactive and cannot be granted retroactively.
一区二区三区高清视频|国产女人 四虎www4hv|巨乳童颜 www,4hvReasonable accommodations or support services are designed to equalize opportunities for students with disabilities, not to lower academic standards or to alter the essential nature of the degree requirements. To that end, accommodations at Saybrook do not include the following:
- Reduced standards of academic performance
- Special classes or programs for students with learning disabilities
- Evaluation or diagnostic testing of learning disabilities
- Separate or special tutorial programs for students with disabilities
- Waivers of essential academic courses
If you choose to disclose a disability requiring an accommodation, please navigate to the My Support Services section of the MySaybrook Student Gateway.