Available for students and non-students, our certificate programs offer professional training opportunities for career development in areas such as healthcare, consultation, and psychology as well as nonprofit and for-profit organizations. Available in four distinct areas, some of these certificate programs may be used to satisfy educational requirements for appropriate national certification in a variety of areas. In addition, students may transfer credits from these certificate programs toward applicable degree programs.
Humanistic and Clinical Psychology
- Certificate in Stress Management Education
- Certificate in Biofeedback and Neurofeedback
- Certificate in Clinical and Applied Hypnosis
Transformative Social Change
- Certificate in Complex Trauma and the Healing Process
- Certificate in Multiculturalism and Social Justice